Don’t panic, you have found our F.A.Q.s after all!
We, as the Buddynetwork, are here to provide social contact between Austrian and foreign Students at the TU Wien. If you have any problems finding your way in Vienna, first of all please read our F.A.Q.s carefully - we tried to answer the most common questions here. If this doesn’t help you, don’t hesitate to contact your buddy, then us.
We try to keep our infos up to date, but please always doublecheck with the official homepages of the regarding institutions!!!
- How do I get my student ID (Studentenausweis)?
- Residence Registration (Bezirksanmeldung)
- “Anmeldebescheinigung” for EEA and Swiss nationals
- How can I find accommodation?
- How do I get stuff?
- How do I get a ticket for public transport?
- How do I find my way through Vienna by Public Transport?
- How do I get a bank account and do I really need one?
- How do I get a mobile phone?
- How about health insurance?
- How do I find my way around TU?
- What the heck is TISS?
- How do I apply for classes?
- How does Wireless LAN @ TU work?
- How do I get a Library Card?
- If I can’t get the books that I need at the TU’s library - where can I go?
- Where can I go to study?
- Where can I find a job to get some money during my Erasmus?
- All these pages are in german, are there any jobs for English speakers?